Planning a big walk? The SCRAMBLER XT TEXAPORE LOW is a comfortable, waterproof shoe designed for hillwalking and multi-day treks.
It has all the features you'd expect to find in a premium quality trekking shoe. The special outsole and the stabilising EVA heel pad deliver excellent traction and optimal heel strike on more challenging terrain. The shoe has a long eyestay with double eyelets on the collar panel for precise fit adjustment.
The SCRAMBLER XT TEXAPORE LOW is also equipped with special foam inserts for advanced cushioning performance. Additional attributes include a comfortable fit, a cushioning insole, a preformed footbed, a robust upper and extremely good heel support.
Out on the trail in all weathers? No problem. The TEXAPORE membrane will keep your feet dry. What are you waiting for? Let's go!
- premium trekking boot for multi-day wilderness backpacking trips
- comfortable fit
- waterproof, very breathable
- very durable
- robust trekking sole, suitable for via ferratas
- tested and approved by the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck
- activity index: B (trekking)
weight: 1080 g/pair (Size 8)