Warning: this boot could turn your daughter into a real explorer! The GRIVLA TEXAPORE MID does everything a proper girls' hiking boot should do. It is waterproof, specially designed to fit girls' feet and provides excellent grip on various types of terrain.
The sole is designed to handle a wide range of activities - ideal for little outdoor fans who come up with a new plan every day! It delivers the perfect combination of good flexibility and comfortable cushioning and has a specially designed, anti-slip tread for sure-footed walking.
Given how versatile this boot is, it is remarkably light. This partially due to the synthetic materials, which also make the boot hard wearing and easy to clean. The speed lacing system is another practical feature - it can be adjusted with a quick tug on the draw cord.
The inspiration for the GRIVLA TEXAPORE came from Hannah Steingässer. Together with her family, Hannah is following the effects of climate change. The name Grivla comes from a bear whose cave Hannah came across on her travels with a bear scientist.
- water-resistant synthetic nubuck leather and water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- WOLF HIKE PRIME K: flexible children's hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- raised sole for toe protection
- reflective detailing on all sides
- speed lacing system with draw cord
Weight: 520 g