Our waterproof THUNDER BAY TEXAPORE HIGH winter boot will keep your feet warm and comfortable at temperatures down to around -20 °C. The uppers are made of easy-care synthetic materials and provide good support at a light weight.
For an extra portion of warmth, we have incorporated a NANUK fleece lining. Inside, a TEXAPORE membrane prevents water ingress.
Underfoot, the sturdy, anti-slip WOLF SNOW hiking sole provides good traction on winter terrain.
- water-resistant, synthetic uppers material and water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- WOLF SNOW: hiking sole with flexible forefoot and winter tread for good grip on ice, snow and slush
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound for good grip at low temperatures
- comfort temperature to -20°/-4°F
- lacing system with metal hooks and nylon loops
Weight: 770 g