There is ice on the windows but you're lacing up your running shoes. Wear the ATMOSPHERE and you won't care if it's freezing outside. You can just get on with enjoying a frosty morning run on your favourite winter trail.
With its functional mix of down and synthetic fibres, this sporty gilet delivers excellent insulation. And because the STORMLOCK shell fabric is windproof, the protection is twofold.
Cross-country or downhill, trail running or speed hiking, the ATMOSPHERE is a top choice for all fast-paced winter sports. The gilet is extra breathable and has a special hybrid fill that is insensitive to moisture. The down has been treated to make it water-resistant; the synthetic fibres insulate even when damp and dry fast. Stretch inserts at the sides provide the enhanced mobility required for athletic outdoor sports.
The gilet can also be zipped into an outer jacket using the system zip - handy for warm-ups, rest breaks or in really miserable weather.
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water-resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- NANUK DYNAMIC: two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind-resistant exterior (sides)
- DOWNFIBER 700 cuin: Fill consists of 70% hydrophobic duck down and 30% extremely warm, high-loft, fast-drying and easy-care synthetic fibre (700 cuin fill power); RDS certified
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation (shoulders)
- 2 hip pockets (one of which doubles as a stow pouch for the jacket), ski pass pocket
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
1.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; 2.SHELL: 94% POLYESTER, 6% ELASTANE; LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE; FILLING: 63% WHITE DUCK DOWN, 30% POLYESTER, 7% FEATHER, CONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
Weight: 380 g