Planning a winter trip to Toronto or a refreshing new year's walk in your local forest? The FRASER CANYON winter field jacket is always a good option for long days outdoors, or any time you need comfort and protection from the wind and rain. The TEXAPORE WOOLTEC fabric of the outer jacket has a look and feel that's inspired by natural wool.
The outer jacket shuts out the wet weather and shields you from the cold wind. It is waterproof and breathable, of course, and this TEXAPORE version also has a pleasantly soft feel for enhanced wear comfort. The extra high collar protects your neck well and is lined with soft SHERPA fleece for extra warmth.
When the temperature drops, the inner jacket provides the necessary warmth. It incorporates our light and very warm MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation. The outer fabric is windproof, so you can wear the inner jacket on its own. Just undo the system zip and remove it. Simple.
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE WOOLTEC 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with wool look (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- fixed hood with adjustable field of vision; stows in jacket collar
- 2 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, secret pocket
- Inner jacket:
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water-resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (120 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation
outer jacket:SHELL: 72% POLYAMIDE, 28% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; ; inner jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 1230 g