When you're heading into unfamiliar territory it can be hard to guess what the paths will be like. But when you're wearing the ALL TERRAIN PRO that doesn't matter. As the name implies, this trekking boot is at home on all types of terrain. From forest trails to scree slopes, this boot can handle it all.
The ALL TERRAIN PRO is designed to perform on demanding day hikes and makes multi-day lightweight backpacking trips a more enjoyable experience. The sole and entire inside of the boot are designed for improved comfort on long walks. The boot delivers the stability, support and control you need to negotiate steep, rocky terrain safely. The sole provides outstanding cushioning and relieves the strain on your muscles and joints.
It doesn't matter if it's pouring with rain or hot and sunny because the boot is both waterproof and very breathable. The TEXAPORE O2+ membrane keeps your foot dry. And the breathable lining keeps things dry on the inside too.
- water resistant, robust suede leather and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- CIRCULINER PRO: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- VIBRAM MOUNTAIN TREK: sturdy yet very lightweight trekking sole with good cushioning and grip
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- HEEL FRAME SUPPORT: stabilising heel cage
- protective heel and toe caps
Weight: 1340 g