1. Swedish Firesteel 2.0®
2. Grandpa's FireFork™
• Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather - 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
• Durable; scout model lasts 3,000 strikes.
• Broad use - ignites all tinder and can be used for gas stoves and gas barbecues.
• Works equally well when wet.
• Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
• Safe - not declared as dangerous goods. Will not self ignite.
• Curved points hold food firmly.
• No need to cut fresh branches - attaches to practically any stick.
• Great as fire-poker.
• Safety cap for easy storage.
• Hole for cord in safety cap.
• Made from a single stainless steel wire.
• Easy to light, even when wet.
• All natural and environmentally-friendly fire starter.
• Produces a hot flame - up to 80% resin content.