Tailored short coat made of waterproof, breathable and PFC-free T-HardShell Herringbone with detachable, quilted inner jacket made of T-Insulation. Both, the outer coat and the inner jacket, can be worn separately.
- Taffeta/ mesh lining in the inner coat
- Feminine cut
- Two-way adjustable hood with reinforced brim
- Soft chin protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Two-way front zip
- Shortened front placket with visible and hidden snap buttons
- Welt pockets with zip
- Embroidered Logo
- Regular fit
- Inner coat: E/string-adjustable stand-up collar
- Inner coat: Pre-shaped sleeves with knitted cuffs
- Inner coat: Cord-adjustable hem
- Inner coat: Embroidered Logo
- Inner jacket: Front pockets with hidden zipper
This waterproof and breathable material with a herringbone optic is used by Tatonka for fashionable all-weather jackets and coats.
Very light and fluffy 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation wadding with a high thermal output. The outer material is a hard-wearing polyamide. The material is used for jackets, gilets, inner jackets and coats.
||1165 g / Gr.38
||81 cm / Gr. 38
||10 000 g/m²/24h
||10 000 mm