The AKKA TEXAPORE MID is a great little hiking boot for the junior world explorer. It does everything a proper boys' hiking boot should do. It is waterproof, supports the ankle and provides excellent grip on various types of terrain.
The sole is designed to handle a wide range of activities - ideal for little outdoor fans who come up with a new plan every day! It delivers the perfect combination of good flexibility and comfortable cushioning and has a specially designed, anti-slip tread for sure-footed walking.
Given how versatile this boot is, it is remarkably light. This partially due to the synthetic materials, which also make the boot hard wearing and easy to clean. The speed lacing system is another practical feature - it can be adjusted with a quick tug on the draw cord.
The inspiration for the AKKA TEXAPORE came from Mio Steingässer. Together with his family, Mio is following the effects of climate change. The name Akka comes from the highest mountain range in Sweden's Sami region. This is where Mio Steingässer learned about how the Sami people live, and where he found a reindeer skeleton.
- water-resistant synthetic nubuck leather and water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- WOLF HIKE PRIME K: flexible children's hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- raised sole for toe protection
- reflective detailing on all sides
- speed lacing system with draw cord
Weight: 520 g