You have to trudge through deep snow to get to the best tobogganing spots. But the ICELAND TEXAPORE HIGH K is so warm and waterproof that it doesn't matter. The snow cuff prevents any snow from making its way into the boot, even after taking a tumble.
The upper consists of robust fabric and features a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane. The boot is lined in NANUK ULTRA, our warmest fleece footwear lining. It will keep feet warm in temperatures down to -20 °C.
The draw cord lacing system and the snow cuff are easy for kids to adjust on their own. And they can even do it without taking their gloves off.
- water-resistant, robust textile fabric and water-resistant synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: exceptionally warm and comfortable fleece lining
- snow cuff with drawcord
- WOLF WINTER FUN K: winter sole with anatomically shaped rubber galosh; provides good grip on ice, snow and slush and remains flexible in cold temperatures
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound and tread pattern for good grip in low temperatures
- comfort temperature to -20°/-4°F
- reflective detailing
- lacing system with draw cord
Weight: 500 g