Warm, dry feet for everyday winter wear. Our waterproof THUNDER BAY TEXAPORE HIGH winter boot will keep your feet warm at temperatures down to around -20 °C thanks to our new NANUK fleece lining. Our TEXAPORE membrane provides reliable waterproofing and breathability.
And the suede leather and breathable fabric upper provides extra ankle support. The sturdy, anti-slip WOLF SNOW hiking sole offers good grip in winter conditions. The boot gives you good support and is ideal for winter walks.
- very water-resistant, robust suede leather and very water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- WOLF SNOW: hiking sole with flexible forefoot and winter tread for good grip on ice, snow and slush
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound for good grip at low temperatures
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal hooks and nylon loops
Material: Hydrophobic Suede;Hydrophobic Mesh;NANUK FTW;WOLF SNOW M
Weight: 1180 g