Lightweight, reliably waterproof and with a cool, sporty style. The CROSSWIND TEXAPORE MID is the waterproof model in our CROSSWIND series of hiking footwear. The boots keeps little feet dry when hiking in bad weather. The TEXAPORE membrane is responsible for that.
The lining fabric absorbs sweat and quickly transports it away from the foot. The upper is made of coated and leather and breathable fabric and together with the high-quality, sure-grip rubber outsole offers very good support on uneven terrain.
- PU-coated leather and very water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- WOLF HIKE K: flexible children's hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- reflective detailing
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal hooks and nylon lace loops