Robust trekking shoe well suited to long tours with a heavy rucksack. The shoe is waterproof, highly breathable and gives the foot a high degree of stability. The oiled nubuck leather is already highly robust, but the shoe also features an all-round bumper which protects it from rocks and scree. The Vibram sole is also robust and long-lasting, whilst the chunky tread ensures good grip even on muddy paths.
An EVA cushioning element under the heel absorbs shocks, which is a major advantage particularly on multi-day tours with a heavy rucksack, as it protects the joints and keeps fatigue at bay for longer.
- Oiled nubuck leather
- Waterproof, very breathable TEXAPORE O2+ membrane
- Breathable, fast-drying CIRCULINER polyester lining
- Stabilising BRACE SUPPORT SYSTEM for ankle and midfoot
- HEEL STABILIZER element
- Very sturdy VIBRAM WOLF TREK trekking and hiking sole with excellent heel support
- All-round abrasion-resistant rubber edging to protect against knocks
- Lacing with metal eyelets and hooks and sprung lace loops
Weight: 1.34 kg