When your kids spend every free minute in winter outdoors, they need a boot they can rely on to keep them warm. The BOYS SNOW RIDE TEXAPORE lace-up winter boot does exactly that. A TEXAPORE membrane makes boot waterproof and keeps it breathable.
The fit can be adjusted using the child-friendly lacing system. The high upper supports the foot well and is robust enough to cope with harsh treatment. The special winter outsole provides good grip on ice and snow. For insulation, we've opted for a synthetic wool lining that's designed to keep the foot warm in temperatures down to -20 °C.
- anti-slip winter sole
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- synthetic wool lining
- KIDS SNOW SLING: sure-grip sole for winter walking, hiking and playing in the snow
- comfort temperature to -20°/-4°F
- protective heel and toe caps
- reflective detailing
- lacing system with nylon loops and plastic hooks
Weight: 625 g