This waterproof winter hiking boot boasts a nearly calf-high, quilted shaft made from robust fabric with stabilising suede.
Protection from the cold comes in the form of thermal and wool lining, light but high-performance synthetic fibre interlining and a reflective aluminium layer in the footbed. The waterproof and breathable membrane keeps moisture out.
The sole was specially designed for winter: the tread and flexibility deliver great traction on ice and snow.
- Water-repellent suede and hard-wearing polyester fabric (for additional climate comfort)
- Waterproof, breathable TEXAPORE membrane
- Ultra-thin and lightweight yet exceptionally warm THINSULATE 200 microfibre insulation
- Thermal and wool lining
- Lightweight and well-cushioned FREEZER winter hiking sole with exceptional traction in snow and slush
- Footbed with heat-reflective aluminium layer
- Leather toe and heel caps
- Lacing with metal hooks and nylon loops
Weight: 1120 g (Size 6) je Paar