Kids love to hop on their bike and head off round the corner to the adventure playground - with their bottle of juice, cookies and rain jacket packed in their MOAB JAM! Ideal for biking and hiking, this pack was made for little adventurers. It has room for all the essentials, it's prepped for a hydration system and the carry comfort is simply superb.
The secret lies in the ACS TIGHT suspension system, which has been specially adapted for use by primary school children. The pack sits close to the body - snug and secure, with no wobbling or slipping - which makes the adventure a lot more fun. The ventilation channel provides a constant flow of fresh air to cool the back.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact suspension system with outstanding ventilation (designed for children aged 6+)
- detachable chest strap with signal whistle
- attachment for LED light
- reflective detailing
- equipped for a hydration system (inner stow pouch, tube duct and fastener)
- name card / stencil card with ruler
- large main compartment with wide aperture zip and inner pocket (doubles as storage pouch for water bladder), front pocket with integrated key clip, easy-access mesh pouch on front, 2 elasticated mesh side pouches
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 420 g
volume: 8 Lit.