Symmetrical, stylish and practical. Carry the TRT 10 sling bag over your left shoulder or your right shoulder - it's just as comfortable either way. Access to the compartments is good from both sides and thanks to its innovative 3-point strap attachment system, the bag doesn't sway around when you're out on your bike or running for the train.
TRT stands for 'tough, rough, technical' - the new backpack series for the tech-savvy user who wants a multi-purpose pack that's built to last. The bag features an innovative new gear loop system.
The TRT 10's modular gear loop system is a particularly clever feature. The gear loops are partially concealed behind the slatted panels on the front of the bag and can be pulled out when needed. Each loop also functions as a reflector. So even when they're tucked away you'll still be visible in the evening traffic.
The main compartment and front compartment have plenty of room for your big city survival kit. Another cool feature is the detachable key tape with bottle opener.
- comfortable suspension system with 3-point strap attachment system
- chest strap with signal whistle
- hide-away reflective gear loop system on the front
- versatile gear straps
- side compression straps
- robust carry handle
- reflective detailing
- padded base
- main compartment with wide-aperture zip, front compartment
- detachable key tape with bottle opener in front compartment
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 566 g
volume: 10 Lit.