Work, shopping and then out on a date? The COCOPA handbag is the perfect size for your everyday survival kit. You can adjust the shoulder strap to exactly the right length.
High-quality workmanship, classic designs and attractive suede-look detailing are the hallmarks of our women's NAVAJO series. The ethnic patterns were inspired by the traditional textiles of the Navajo, a Native American people who originated from Canada and today live mostly in Arizona.
- adjustable shoulder strap
- padded base
- main compartment, front pocket
- ORGANIZER: small pockets and pouches for small items, detachable key tape
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric (body)
- MICRO SUEDE: synthetic leather with velvety feel and suede-like appearance (base)
1.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; FLOOR: 100% POLYESTER, WITH POLYURETHANE COATING; LINING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 210 g
volume: 3.50 Lit.