Pack a few things and... hit the road Jack! With 80 litres capacity, our ROAMER 80 DUFFLE backpack has room for more than just 'a few things'. Pack your equipment and clothes in the huge main compartment, small items in the zipped pocket at the front. The pack has several practical carry options: in your hand, on one shoulder or as a backpack; the long carry straps double as shoulder straps. There are also two shorter carry handles on the sides. If you carry the ROAMER 80 DUFFLE by the handles and the shoulder straps are surplus to requirements, you can stow them away underneath the webbing straps to make the bag more compact. THE FRONTIER series draws its inspiration from the hobo lifestyle. These North American itinerant workers travelled across the country - often on freight trains - scraping a living by doing temporary jobs. Their luggage had to be tough and was often cleverly designed to suit these travellers' needs. We have incorporated these ideas into the bags and packs in this series.
- adjustable shoulder straps
- main compartment, zipped front compartment
- 2 sturdy carry handles on the sides
- 2 detachable compression straps, side compression straps
- bucket list and world map for travel inspiration
- ROCKTECH 1200D: very robust, abrasion-resistant, cotton-like fabric
SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE
Volume: 80 Lit.
Weight: 1200 g