Two weeks hiking, just you and the natural environment? You'll get everything you need for longer trips in the HIGHLAND TRAIL XT 60 backpack. With 60 litres capacity, this is the largest model in the HIGHLAND TRAIL XT series. With the X-TRANSITION suspension system you can carry all your gear in comfort. The good back ventilation and optimised load transfer performance see to that. Simply put the pack on, pull the straps tight and you're all set for miles and miles of happy hiking! Clothing, rain jacket, map, trekking poles, water bottle - there is space for everything in the HIGHLAND TRAIL XT, and everything has its place. The lid compartment accommodates small items. With its extra-long zip, they are always within easy reach. And for sip of water on the move, you can either use a hydration system or keep a water bottle handy in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt. You can access the main compartment from the top or via the front zip.
- X-TRANSITION: comfortable, lightweight and flexible suspension system with X-shaped aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- trekking pole and ice tool fasteners
- equipped for a helmet fastener (available separately)
- compression straps on sides and base
- main compartment with dual access (via front and top) and inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, height-adjustable lid pocket with inner compartment and key clip, front pocket with inner compartment, large zipped side pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, fold-out bottle holster
- key clip
- equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 280D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB: very light and dimensionally stable aluminium (frame)
1.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; 2.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER
Volume: 60 + 5 Lit.
Weight: 2220 g