This sporty rucksack has the typical features of a JACK WOLFSKIN bike rucksack: it's equipped to hold a hydration system, features an anchor loop for an LED light and has reflectors on the shoulder straps and pack sack.
The rucksack has a stretchy mesh pouch on the front, an external pocket, a main compartment and two stretchy side pockets.
- Flexible ACS TIGHT full-contact suspension system with a close fit and exceptional ventilation, for children aged four and over
- Large, arched main compartment with inside pocket (with enough room for a drinks bladder), front pocket with key carabiner, large, flexible, easy-to-access mesh front compartment, two mesh side pouches
- Safety features: reflectors, anchor loop for flashing LED light, elasticated chest strap with child-friendly fastener
- Set-up for a hydration system (tube duct and attachment)
- Name tag and stencil with ruler
- Pack sack: lightweight, tear-resistant CROSS RIP 300D material with reinforcement threads and very abrasion and tear-resistant NAILHEAD 420D material
- Base made from very fine, densely woven, exceptionally long-lasting and durable ARMATECH PLUS 600D material
- Frame: special, ultra-robust and tear-resistant CROSSLINK PE cross-linked polyethylene
Weight: 0.44 kg
1.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; 2.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; 3.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER