These lightweight, breathable trekking socks have been developed in collaboration with X-Technology. They're perfect for wearing with lighter hiking shoes. As they're made entirely from synthetic fibre, they quickly wick moisture away from the foot to the exterior. This means that they're ideal for wearing with waterproof and breathable shoes.
- KONUSBANDAGE support for vulnerable ankles and a sure footing
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR padding on the Achilles tendon for even pressure distribution
- CROSS ventilation mesh knitting ventilates the instep, whilst padding maintains distance from the shoes
- Cushioned ankle, instep and toes
- BIOSPLIT FOOTBED cushioning with ventilation zones reduces strain on the critical wear points along the sole
Weight: 0.06 kg
54% POLYAMIDE, 24% ACRYLIC, 18% POLYPROPYLENE, 4% ELASTANE