These lightweight socks have been developed in collaboration with X-Technology. They're especially suited for wear with lighter hiking shoes. They feature extensive padding at critical wear points and the synthetic fibre wicks moisture away from the skin. This means that they actively support the waterproof and breathable properties of shoes.
- KONUSBANDAGE support for vulnerable ankles and a sure footing
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR padding on the Achilles tendon for even pressure distribution
- CROSS ventilation mesh knitting ventilates the instep, whilst padding maintains distance from the shoes
- Cushioned ankle, instep and toes
- BIOSPLIT FOOTBED cushioning with ventilation zones reduces strain on the critical wear points along the sole
Weight: 0.06 kg
47% POLYAMIDE, 28% POLYESTER, 20% POLYPROPYLENE, 5% ELASTANE