The RUGGED PANTS are tough enough to cope with any adventure, and so comfortable that every outdoor kid will want them.
The robust F65 fabric has proven its worth on countless occasions in the outdoors. It contains a high proportion of organic cotton. This gives it a pleasant natural feel and makes it very comfortable to wear. Stretch inserts add to the comfort. The stretch performance is a big advantage when climbing and scrambling or on expeditions through the undergrowth. The knees, seat and inner leg are reinforced for extra durability.
A layer of light synthetic insulation provides the warmth and the gaiters prevent mud and water from working their way in from below.
The inspiration for the RUGGED PANTS came from Mio and Hannah Steingässer. Together with their family, Mio and Hannah are following the effects of climate change. They spend all day outdoors, so they know what makes a good pair of outdoor trousers.
- FUNCTION 65 ORGANIC EVO: robust, wind- and water-resistant hybrid fabric with certified organic cotton
- STORMLOCK OXFORD: windproof, water-resistant, robust and breathable fabric (knees and seat)
- FLEX SHIELD: robust, highly breathable, two-way stretch softshell fabric with wind- and water-resistant properties
- POLYFIBER FILL (60 g/m²): light synthetic insulation
- 2 front pockets, 2 leg pockets
- elasticated waist
1.SHELL: 65% POLYESTER, 35% COTTON (ORGANIC); 2.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 422 g