The GREAT BEAR is our waterproof, warmly insulated winter jacket made for children who like things to be a little less exciting. Having said that, the hood is still pretty exciting. It can be folded flat or worn as a tunnel hood.
Both the hood and the collar are fully lined in warm fleece. Under the jacket's cotton-like weather protection fabric there's a thick layer of synthetic fibre insulation. The sleeves are equipped with extra internal cuffs. They fit snugly around the wrist, and keep out the cold wind and snow.
- TEXAPORE TASRIDGE 2L: abrasion resistant, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- POLYFIBER FILL (160 g/m²): very warm synthetic insulation (torso)/POLYFIBER FILL (140 g/m²): warm synthetic insulation (sleeves)
- detachable, adjustable, lined hood
- in the hood: SHERPA WARM LINING: very warm synthetic lambswool lining
- 2 hip pockets
- additional internal cuffs
- key loop
- reflective detailing on the sleeves
SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 642 g