When kids are out skiing they want to stay out all day long. And that's fine, because the SNOW RIDE ski trousers will keep those little powder puppies warm and dry until the lifts stop running Made of a densely woven TEXAPORE fabric and with robust scuff guards on the ankles, these trousers are very hard wearing.
The SNOW RIDE trousers are packed with functional details for fun-filled days in the snow. The braces are elasticated and detachable. The waist is also elasticated and fully adjustable. And the integrated gaiters stop snow getting in from below.
- TEXAPORE DENSUS 2L: very densely woven, durable, waterproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- POLYFIBER FILL (60 g/m²): light synthetic insulation
- scuff guards at ankle and cuff
- 2 front pockets
- detachable braces
- elasticated, adjustable waist
SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 440 g