Back from town and need to chop some wood for the evening? No worries. The BANFF SPRINGS can do both. It keeps your torso warm while leaving your arms free to move. With its understated lumberjack style, this gilet also looks cool in the city.
With this down gilet, winter will be your favourite season. The BANFF SPRINGS is extremely warm. Because we've combined a duck down fill with a windproof outer fabric. Because we've used extra warm synthetic insulation in the shoulders. And because the collar is extra high and has soft, cosy lining.
Light rain, snow and sleet simply bead up and run right off the outer fabric. And the synthetic insulation in the shoulders maintains its insulation performance even when damp. With a total of six (!) pockets, there's room to stash your mobile phone, chewing gum and other little items when you're out and about.
- STORMLOCK CHECK: light, windproof, water-resistant and breathable fabric with wool-like feel and checked pattern
- STORMLOCK FUNCTION 65 ORGANIC 2L: robust, windproof, water-resistant and breathable fabric with organic cotton
- SHERPA LINING LIGHT: light, synthetic lambswool lining
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, 2 inner pockets
- very high collar
- internal ribbed cuffs
1.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; 2.SHELL: 60% COTTON (ORGANIC), 40% POLYAMIDE; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; 1. FILLING: 80% GREY DUCK DOWN, 20% FEATHER, CONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN; 2. FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 930 g