On a winter walk around the frozen bay, you stop to chat to the local fishermen. Take your time, there's no need to rush. The BANFF SPRINGS will keep you warm. The premium quality down and windproof STORMLOCK will take care of that.
With this down jacket, winter will be your favourite season. The BANFF SPRINGS is extremely warm. Because we've combined a duck down fill with a windproof outer fabric. Because we've used extra warm synthetic insulation in the hood and shoulders. And because we've given the hood a soft, cosy lining.
Light rain, snow and sleet simply bead up and run right off the outer fabric. And the synthetic insulation in the shoulders and hood maintains its insulation performance even when damp. With a total of six (!) pockets, there's room to stash your mobile phone, chewing gum and other little items when you're out and about.
- STORMLOCK CHECK: light, windproof, water-resistant and breathable fabric with wool-like feel and checked pattern
- STORMLOCK FUNCTION 65 ORGANIC 2L: robust, windproof, water-resistant and breathable fabric with organic cotton
- SHERPA LINING LIGHT: light, synthetic lambswool lining
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, 2 inner pockets
- internal ribbed cuffs
1.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; 2.SHELL: 60% COTTON (ORGANIC), 40% POLYAMIDE; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; 1. FILLING: 100% POLYESTER; 2. FILLING: 80% GREY DUCK DOWN, 20% FEATHER, CONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
Weight: 1485 g