Heading out to explore those wide open spaces with a pack on your back? Then the YUKON is the trekking jacket for you. It keeps you warm and dry, and is built to cope with the toughest wilderness adventures.
With the YUKON JACKET you're equipped to take on Canadian winters and Nordic storms. After a whole day out in the pouring rain, you'll arrive back at camp in the evening completely dry. Even when you're carrying a heavy trekking pack, the YUKON will keep you dry, because the shoulders are reinforced with extra robust, extra waterproof TEXAPORE O2+ OXFORD.
With our extra warm, moisture-insensitive MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation, it's incredibly warm too. And MICROGUARD also retains its thermal performance when damp. The YUKON is equipped with an extra high collar. This can be adjusted to give a snug fit, and the hood can be stowed away inside it.
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6,000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE O2+ OXFORD 2L: very robust, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h)
- MICROGUARD (140 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation
- hood with adjustable volume and field of vision; stows in jacket collar
- 4 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, 2 inner pockets
- snug-fitting elasticated cuffs
SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; 1.LINING: 100% POLYESTER; 2.LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 1170 g