Whether you're peak bagging in the Rockies or trekking across the Alps, if you're looking for a good mountain jacket the ROCKY PASS is a top choice. This very lightweight 3-in-1 jacket is trimmed down to the last gram, yet it has everything you need in an alpine hiking jacket.
The hardshell is made of our proven TEXAPORE fabric; it keeps out the rain and wind, while the fleece inner jacket keeps you warm. Weight for weight, the highloft fleece is warmer than regular fleece, so it's ideal for alpine temperatures.
With flex zones at the sides for better mobility and venting zips under the arms for an improved wear climate, this lightweight combination is ideal for steep, strenuous ascents. And since you'll generally be carrying a pack when you're up in the mountains, we've reinforced the shoulders of the jacket.
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE RIPSTOP 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable ripstop outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6,000 g/m²/24h)
- hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hip pockets, secret pocket, mobile phone pocket
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200 HIGHLOFT: very warm, high-loft fleece with outstanding warmth-to-weight performance and small pack size
- NANUK DYNAMIC: two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind-resistant exterior
outer jacket:1.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; 2.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; 1.LINING: 100% POLYESTER; 2.LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE; ; inner jacket:1.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; 2.SHELL: 94% POLYESTER, 6% ELASTANE
Weight: 1050 g