Whether it's a winter walk through the woods or a stroll through the city, with the ROCKY POINT PARKA, you're always dressed for the occasion. It has all the functionality of a weatherproof shell jacket with the look of a classic retro-style parka.
With a longer cut and a deep hood, it gives you all-round protection from the snow, rain and wind. The outer fabric is our waterproof TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 - a technical weather protection fabric with a robust, rugged cotton-like finish that provides perfect weather protection and superb wear comfort.
Underneath the shell, there's a moisture-insensitive POLYFIBER fill and a shearling fleece lining for warmth. The hood is also lined with the same fleece. When the cold wind blows from the side, simply fold the hood out completely for added protection and warmth. The swallowtail can be folded in so you can vary the look to suit your personal preferences.
- TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 ORGANIC 2L: robust, cotton-like, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with high proportion of organic cotton (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- SHERPA LINING LIGHT: light, synthetic lambswool lining
- POLYFIBER FILL (120 g/m²): warm synthetic insulation
- extra deep fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
SHELL: 60% COTTON (ORGANIC), 40% POLYAMIDE; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 1130 g