Cold wind and sleet is right kind of weather for the DEVON ISLAND 3-in jacket. Just pull up the extra deep hood, zip the jacket shut and head out on your daily adventures. Regardless of the weather.
The TEXAPORE fabric is guaranteed to keep you dry. The climate comfort is typical TEXAPORE, too. The warmly insulated inner jacket keeps you warm on long days in cold temperatures. And in the summer, when you only need the shell, or in the autumn, when all you need is the warm inner jacket, you can unfasten the system zip and wear the two components separately.
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE HERRINGBONE 2L: robust, cotton-like, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with striking herringbone structure (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hip pockets, secret pocket
- Inner jacket:
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: light, soft, wind- and water-resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood
outer jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; ; inner jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 1290 g