When you're trudging through wet leaves and snow drifts, the NORTH BAY 3-in-1 parka will see you right. It has a longer cut that covers the seat, providing full protection from the elements from autumn right through to spring. And when the cold wind blows, the extra deep hood protects your face as well.
The outer jacket keeps the rain and snow out. It is totally waterproof and has a pleasantly soft feel, courtesy of the TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 weather protection fabric with its high proportion of organic cotton. So you'll not only stay dry and comfortable, you'll look stylish too. And if the weather is not quite as cold, you can wear the two jackets individually. The flannel lining in the outer jacket provides basic insulation, even without the inner jacket.
Add in the inner jacket and the NORTH BAY PARKA becomes very warm indeed. The inner jacket is a bit of an expert when it comes to insulation. It's made of soft, extra warm SHERPA fleece, and the sides and sleeves are insulated with MICROGUARD.
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 ORGANIC 2L: robust, cotton-like, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with high proportion of organic cotton (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium-warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- deep fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, secret pocket
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 300 SHERPA: very warm and robust fleece with smooth, wind-resistant exterior and soft, brushed reverse side
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: light, soft, wind- and water-resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (100 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hip pockets
outer jacket:SHELL: 60% COTTON (ORGANIC), 40% POLYAMIDE; 1.LINING: 100% POLYESTER; 2.LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER; ; inner jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 1470 g