If you like to be outdoors all year round, whether it's raining, snowing, or the cold wind is blowing, the CENTURY 3-in-1 is the best jacket for you. The CENTURY was a hugely popular jacket when it first hit the shops nearly 30 years ago, and now it's back again - with all the benefits it had before plus the latest high-end fabric technology.
The inner jacket can be worn as a jacket or a gilet, on its own or inside the outer jacket. The warm synthetic fibre insulation and windproof outer fabric makes this a highly versatile garment. The inner jacket sleeves can be zip-detached, so you can adapt how you wear it to suit different weather conditions.
The outer jacket has a similar appearance to the legacy version of the CENTURY - but in an updated form. Modern TEXAPORE TASLAN fabric technology keeps out the wind, rain and snow. The fabric is also robust enough to cope with off-trail detours through the undergrowth. The CENTURY has a total of seven pockets, so you can keep small items like your smartphone or keys handy at all times.
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6,000 g/m²/24h)
- microfibre thermal lining
- detachable hood with adjustable field of vision
- 4 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, secret pocket
- Inner jacket:
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: light, soft, wind- and water-resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (100 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation
- zip-off sleeves
- inner pocket
outer jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; ; inner jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 1350 g