A warm and flexible winter jacket. The outer jacket of the JASPER 3IN1 is tailored from an extra soft TEXAPORE fabric, and includes a stretch panel on the back for added mobility. This fantastic jacket will keep you dry even in prolonged rain and snow storms, and is super comfortable to wear. And the wind doesn't stand a chance.
Inside the hardshell there's a warm fleece jacket, connected with a system zip. This allows each jacket to be worn separately. And if you suddenly get the urge to head up your favourite local mountain, the venting zips will keep you fresh on the ascent.
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: very soft texture, waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE TASLAN STRETCH 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with stretch properties (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, secret pocket
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200: warm and robust fleece
outer jacket:1.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; 2.SHELL: 94% POLYAMIDE, 6% ELASTANE; 1.LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE; 2.LINING: 100% POLYESTER; ; inner jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 1270 g