Travelling through the cities of central Europe during the month of December, you need a jacket that keeps out the weather and keeps you warm as well. A jacket like the PARK AVENUE JACKET. It has a classic, deconstructed style but with all the functionality you'd expect from an outdoor jacket - so it's waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm.
The weatherproof spec is due to the TEXAPORE outer fabric. This version has a soft, marled-look exterior. Under the shell fabric, the jacket has a synthetic fibre fill. And for added comfort, the PARK AVENUE has an extra soft fleece lining in the shoulders and collar. So you can enjoy winter to the full, whatever the weather.
- TEXAPORE TWILL HEATHER 2L: soft, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with marled look (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- NANUK 300 HIGHLOFT HEATHER: exceptionally warm, high-loft, marled-effect fleece with outstanding warmth-to-weight performance and small pack size
- POLYFIBER FILL (100 g/m²): medium-warmth synthetic insulation
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, secret pocket
SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 970 g