Strolling through the city fog in -5 °C or walking in the rain in +12 °C - with the OTTAWA COAT you can take on all kinds of weather and stay dry and warm while you're doing it. This is the coat version of our hugely popular 3-in-1 combination.
For the outer coat we have opted for our breathable TEXAPORE weather protection fabric. This particular version has a very soft texture for improved wear comfort. And should you get caught out in a shower or snow flurry, the adjustable hood keeps your head fully protected.
The inner coat is made of robust NANUK fleece. It's nice and soft, very breathable and warm - ideal for long days out in the winter. And when all you need is weather protection or a cosy mid-layer, simply unzip the system zip and the two coats can be worn separately.
- Outer coat:
- TEXAPORE TWILLSUEDE 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with velvety finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, secret pocket
- Inner coat:
- NANUK 200: warm and robust fleece
- taffeta lining in the sleeves
outer jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; ; inner jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 1360 g