Whether its Stockholm in December or an autumn walk in the woods near home, with the ROCKY SHORE 3-in-1 parka you're always properly dressed for the occasion. The combination of two warm jackets makes this the ideal choice for both very cold winter days and spring and autumn wear.
The waterproof TEXAPORE outer jacket has a light lining, so it can be worn on its own as a weatherproof shell on days when it's not quite so cold. All you have to do is unfasten the system zip and remove the inner jacket.
The inner jacket is also great to wear on its own. It is windproof and very breathable. Zip them together again and the two jackets make a really warm winter combo. The hood has a fake fur trim that keeps the wind and cold away from your face. Both the trim and the hood are detachable.
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6,000 g/m²/24h)
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium-warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and removable fake fur trim
- 2 hip pockets, secret pocket
- Inner jacket:
- 20D MINIRIP HEATHER: windproof, lightweight, ripstop fabric
- MICROGUARD (120 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation
- MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
outer jacket:SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER; ; inner jacket:SHELL: 58% POLYAMIDE, 42% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER; FILLING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 1315 g