Amazing comfort and unsurpassed durability from the first step to the millionth! The KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots for women are crafted of KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. They deliver durable, dependable longevity for the long haul. PU resists breakdown and compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities no matter how many miles you put on them, keeping you comfortable while hiking. Feet stay dry thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This women's hiker is European Made with materials from around the world.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- We do not recommend the use of aftermarket insoles or orthopaedics due to the integrated heel cushion
- Women's specific fit
Approximate weight per shoe: 16.7 oz/473.4 g
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.