Million step comfort! No matter how far the trail takes you, the KEEN Durand Low WP stays comfortable. This men's low hiker delivers long-lasting durability and dependable performance thanks to the KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. PU resists breakdown and compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities, keeping you comfortable while hiking. The KEEN Durand Low WP keeps your feet dry thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This men's waterproof hiker is assembled here in Europe.
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- We do not recommend the use of aftermarket insoles or orthopaedics due to the integrated heel cushion
Approximate weight per shoe: 20.0 oz/567 g
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.