Amazing comfort and unsurpassed durability from the first step to the millionth, now in a wide fit! The KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots for men are crafted of KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. They deliver durable, dependable longevity for the long haul. Feet stay dry and comfortable thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This men's waterproof hiking boot is American Built with material from around the world. Built on a wide last.
- Built on a wide last.
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- We do not recommend the use of aftermarket insoles or orthopaedics due to the integrated heel cushion
Approximate weight per shoe: 22.4 oz/635 g
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.