This compact hiking rucksack boasts an innovative, ergonomic suspension system which adapts to your movements, as well as a vertically divided main compartment with a waterproof section inside.
The main compartment is divided vertically into three sections: The inner section is highly water-repellent thanks to sealed seams and a roll-top closure. The outer section can be accessed using a zip. The front section features another easy-to-access compartment for equipment you need to access quickly and frequently or items that shouldn't be stored in the interior.
- Flexible, ergonomic EDS suspension system for optimal freedom of movement
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Vertically divided main compartment with a highly water-repellent inside compartment with roll-top closure, an external compartment with an inside pocket for a hydration system, and a large front flap for materials
- Large external pocket, lid compartment with key carabiner and side pockets made from stretchy softshell material
- Side compression straps
- Material loops and trekking pole lashing option
- Set-up for a hydration system with opening for tube duct, WHITELINE APP and HELMET APP (available separately)
- Integrated raincover
- Pack sack: abrasion and tear-resistant CHAINTECH 210D material and tear-resistant, lightweight CROSS RIP 280D material with reinforcement threads
- Base: lightweight, tear-resistant CROSS RIP 300D material with reinforcement threads
- Frame: flexible SPRING STEEL
Weight: 1.70 kg
1.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; 2.SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE; 3.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYAMIDE