The Yuma GTX® is a high-quality hiking boot for young adults. Specifically designed to fit the anatomy of adolescent feet.
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Rubber toe caps
- Flexible lacing rings attached via fabric loops
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Additional shock-absorbing inserts in the outsole at ball of foot and heel
- Cordura® cuff
- Cordura® tongue prevents pressure points
- Lightweight Cordura® and leather uppers
- Vibram sole
- Upper: Nubuck / suede / Cordura
- Sole: Vibram® Endurance
- Sole Features: Good cushioning Good traction on softer ground (forests, grass etc.) Very good flex Full-length cushioning
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
Made for light hikes in lowlands, low mountain ranges or the foothills of the Alps. For both good and poor paths, also suitable for hut-to-hut trails.
Ghilly lacing: Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.