Children can carry everything they need for a whole day in the woods, by the lake or in the fields in the GRIVLA. This small day pack has room for their snacks, drinks and rain jacket. Plus any little treasures they happen to find along the way.
The GRIVLA has a reflective elasticated cord on the front that can be used to lash a jacket or jumper to the pack and is quick and easy to use. There are two side pockets with room for a drinks bottle and snacks.
The KIDS GRIVLA was inspired by Hannah Steingässer. Together with her family, she is following the effects of climate change. The name GRIVLA comes from a bear whose cave Hannah came across on her travels with a bear scientist.
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable suspension system with wide shoulder straps and excellent load distribution (designed for children aged 6+)
- main compartment, front pocket, 2 elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER in front pocket with key clip and small pockets and pouches for small items
- BUNGEE CORD: elasticated attachment cord on front
- transparent name card holder in main compartment
- name card
- padded base
- reflective detailing
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
1.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; 2.SHELL: 100% POLYESTER; LINING: 100% POLYESTER
Weight: 450 g
volume: 12 Lit.