The Crater HS Hooded Jacket Men is a 3-layer GORE-TEX® jacket that is at home on stormy peaks. The Crater is robust. It can take anything that the high-altitude mountain world throws at it: gusts, rain and snow. Because the GORE-TEX® membrane is located between the two protective textiles, the weather protection lasts longer. Features such as the helmet-compatible hood, underarm zippers for optimum ventilation during strenuous ascents, and the climbing harness-compatible side pockets provide the perfect basis for high alpine adventures.
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Waterproof Aquaguard front zipper
- 2 spray-proof front pockets
- 1 inside pocket with zip
- Underarm zipper for optimum ventilation
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fasteners
- Drawcord hem, adjustable by using one hand
- Regular Fit
Weight [g]: 580
GORE-TEX® 3-Layer, 75x75DEN
3-layer GORE-TEX®, durable, firm feel, matte surface. Breathability: RET < 13.
Outer Material: Polyester 100 %
Membrane: Polytetrafluorethylene 100 %